Boys

Boys
Is four a set?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Decisions, Decisions...

I can only think of one word to describe the last week of my life, tumultuous!  When I quickly looked that word up here is what I found:

1.full of tumult  or riotousness; marked by disturbance and uproar: a tumultuous celebration.  Always my life

2.raising a great clatter and commotion; disorderly or noisy: a tumultuous crowd of students.  Best describes life with the AJs.

3.highly agitated, as the mind or emotions; distraught; turbulent.  Best describes my life!!

There have been so many things going on, most of which I will not go into here (mostly because it would bore you).  It seems that everyday brings something, good, bad or ugly.  

I did make some seriously major decisions today though:

  • I am taking my pillow to Auckland - I took this pillow to the hospital for all three of the AJs to be born but hadn't gotten it out since we left C-ville last week.  I got it out tonight and I am looking forward to resting my head for a few hours!
  • I am also taking my ring holder.  The sweet little heart that I received for my sixteenth birthday crafted by my mom's parents.  It's small, it's functional and I use it every day -- I can't believe I hadn't thought of it before.
  • I drove by the barn I grew up riding in today and the boys and I sat in the car and watched lessons for a bit.  JJ and I have carted a horse shoe, thrown by my first pony, from house to house since our beginnings.  I must dig it out and pack it up!!
Major, life shattering, decisions...


2 comments:

  1. Little things can make a big difference when you are homesick. Happy packing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a pillow I took from my grandmother's house after she died (when I was 10). I don;t sleep on it anymore, but it is always in the bed. It will be going to delivery with me:) Small sentimentals make a house a home:)

    ReplyDelete