Boys

Boys
Is four a set?

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Attention, Attention Please

It seems that for many years now JJ and I have been making at least an annual announcement of major life change to our families and friends.  In 2008 we announced that we were expecting AJ1.  2009 came and we announced that we were moving from Indiana (where we were born, raised and to this point had always lived) to Virginia.  The birth of AJ2 was the big 2010 announcement!  AJ3 joined us in 2011 (do you see a theme here).

No, we are not expecting AJ4 (yet)!!  If you did the math above, you might realize we have three AJ's, three and under and this mamma is busy.  What does every family with essentially three babies need, I ask you?  A move around the world!

2012's life altering announcement is a move to New Zealand.  If you know us, you know this was coming.  We thought it was a little further out into the future but we are so very excited to embark on this chapter now!

I am in a bit of scramble mode as JJ is scheduled to begin work in Auckland in June (hello it is the middle of March).  I have NO plans for any part of this move.  I don't even know if I can take car seats on the airplane!

I do know that we are taking VERY LITTLE along.  I am attempting to cleanse my family of its need for possessions (something I have wanted to do since we had to bring a semi trailer to VA).  This is definitely a journey beginning now!

The two oldest AJ's have a very favorite phrase right now.  I hear them say it to themselves.  I hear them say it to one another.  I am asked to say it countless times a day.  I could not think of any phrase more appropriate for our phase in life at just this moment so here goes...Ready...Steady...GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment