Boys

Boys
Is four a set?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Indiana, Our Indiana...

It has been a while, sorry about that.  I have been giving up precious sleep these day to accomplish life so blogging has gone by the wayside, more on that later though...

We took what we thought at the time would be our last Indiana trip, before the move, a few weeks ago.  It was a bustling trip through the mountains and into cornfields.  I was a little sad that the boys wouldn't get to see corn and soybeans because it was a little too early so I am excited to report that we will be stopping back by home en route to Auckland.

When we hit the Indiana state line AJ1 began singing the IU fight song and then it hit me...he though we were headed to a game!  He was a bit disappointed at first and then he saw the cousins!  Cousins are always the most fun!!







I have a lot of ideas about what might be different when we get back to the states, I sure hope that most of Indiana and the people there stay the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment