Boys

Boys
Is four a set?

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Do You Remember That Movie Beaches?

My best friend and I have six kids three and under between us.  We live (currently) 600 miles (soon to be 8100 miles) away from one another but she is still my best friend.  

She doesn't text message, only email so we have these random one line emails that go between the two of us on a regular basis.  We might see things like, "I am so sick of cleaning up poo from the crib!  -A", or "At ED, no one dying -- tell you more later.".  The other day I said to her (in one of those same emails) "Do you remember that movie Beaches?  I always think of that when I read and write these".  We have witnessed so many struggles and miracles together through our twenties and into our thirties; Oh, and serious illness, we kicked ass on that front so no one is dying young at the end of our movie.




No comments:

Post a Comment